Haydock Park’s exhibition venue is the ideal choice for your North West event whether you’re looking for indoor or outdoor space. Meeting rooms in our conference centre provide a sensational venue for any event, from craft shows to fishing exhibitions.
Simply stunning, Haydock Park Racecourse is set in 127 acres of scenic parkland. There are 1,000 square metres of indoor ground floor exhibition space and 13 acres of hard-standing ground for major outdoor events.
You can also look forward to state of the art audio visual (AV), lighting and presentation facilities on hand, while our superb range of award winning catering options will ensure that everyone enjoys the best in food and drink.
Why choose Haydock Park?
• Convenient location - just off the M6 (Jct. 23) with good rail links and Manchester and Liverpool airports within 20 miles.
• Dedicated event support prior to and during your event
• Purpose built exhibition facilities
• A wide range of suites and rooms to choose from with capacities up to 500 guests
• State of the art AV and free WI-FI
• Ample free parking for delegates
• Competitive daily delegate rates
• Stunning views across the racecourse and 127 acres of beautiful parkland